George Clinton - President
Retired IUE/CWA Local 86116; Johnson Controls, retired
Cynde Veale - Vice President
Allison Tschannen - Secretary
Kranitz, Sadown & Carpentry PC
Michael Veale - Treasurer
Central Labor Council President; Retired UAPP Local 45
Darren Steele - Executive Committee
Retired Carpenters Local 110
Scott Howell - Executive Committee
Retired LIUNA Local 579
Missouri Wester State University; St Joseph School District, retired
Business Agent IUE/CWA Local 86116
Retired City of St Joseph
St. Joseph School District
Business Agent Carpenter Local 110
Area Rep. CWA Local 6360, ATT
Business Agent UAPP Local 45
Porter Building Center
- Believe in the Northwest Missouri United Labor Community Services Agency Inc mission: To provide reliable information and referral resources, and other supportive services, for Northwest Missouri and Northeast Kansas
- Attend monthly board meetings, currently held at 6 pm, the 2nd Thursday of every other month beginning January and typically running one hour in length.
- Participate actively on board committees that may involve additional meetings.
- Bring positive visibility to the organization and establish alliances within the community.
- Retain quality management and staff.
- Provide financial oversight.
- Solicit funds for the organization.
- Support and contribute to the development of the organization’s goals.
- Make annual financial donations to the organization.
- Uphold the integrity of the organization.
- Focus on the organization’s financial sustainability and program outcomes.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality.
- Foster a positive spirit of work and cooperation among staff, volunteers, clients and board members.
- Provide the Executive Director with the decision-making authority for the day-to-day operations of the Northwest Missouri United Labor Community Services Agency Inc.
As a board member of Northwest Missouri United Labor Community Services, I will:
- Honor my obligation to meet legal and moral standards of conduct set forth by the Board of Directors.
- Represent the interest of all people served by this organization, and not favor special interests inside or outside of this agency.
- Not use my service on this board for my own personal advantage or for the advantage of my friends or supporters.
- Keep confidential information confidential.
- Approach all board issues with an open mind, prepared to make the best decisions for everyone involved.
- Do nothing to violate the trust of those who elected or appointed me to the board or of those we serve.
- Focus my efforts on the agency’s mission and not on my personal goals.
- Never exercise authority as a board member except when acting in a meeting with the full board or as I am delegated by the board.